Re: Gateway power supplies still proprietary?

Discussion in 'Gateway' started by Ben Myers, May 3, 2008.

  1. Ben Myers

    Ben Myers Guest

    The more recent Gateway systems I have seen use standard form factor power
    supplies, except for the ones in small desktop cases. Worst case, you would
    need to get some cable extenders to deal with the long power cable lengths in
    systems with the newer BTX form factor... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, May 3, 2008