Re: Geforce 6150 LE on Win XP Home Ed just stopped 'working' but'it still works'

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Venger, Sep 4, 2009.

  1. Venger

    Venger Guest

    guiffen wrote:
    > Hi folks,
    > Well, I'm nearly at wits end with this thing. My vid card has been
    > working just fine for the past 6 months not including last month when it
    > went comatose. I have two screens, an Acer P223w and a Cintiq 12WX.
    > Using Windows XP Home Media Edition. The story is:
    >
    > Everything was working fine before bed. Shut down computer. (I didn't
    > notice if there were any windows updates). Wake up. Turn on computer.
    > Screens don't work. Realizing the comp was fine, I plugged one screen
    > into the onboard display and here I am after a month of not knowing
    > whether I need a new card.

    Screens don't work on power on? If you don't see your BIOS or the
    Windows boot screen, then the drivers have ZERO to do with your problem.
    Your card is dead.

    Venger
    Venger, Sep 4, 2009