Re: GeForce 9800 Gt or GTX+Superclocked

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Augustus, Apr 5, 2009.

  1. Augustus

    Augustus Guest

    "rayhan" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Was just wondering if anyone could give me their opinion between these
    > graphics cards. I am trying to decide if the GTX+ is worth the extra
    > loot or not. Iff I decide to just stick with the regular 9800 Gt,
    > should I choose evga or bfg? They both give different features.

    Depends what software or games you expect the card to drive and at what
    resolution......a 9800GTX+ is a 55nm fab with fairly higher clocks on the
    GPU and memory. All 9800GTX+ and 9800GT series are nVidia reference
    boards.....I don't know what different feartures you are referring to other
    than warranty services. If driving a large (24")m onitor with modern 3D
    titles is the aim, then both are somewhat less than desirable. GTX 260 Core
    216 and up..
    Augustus, Apr 5, 2009