Re: How to remove an unintended Right-click menu?

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Jim Carlock, May 8, 2004.

  1. Jim Carlock

    Jim Carlock Guest

    Hit the escape key?

    --
    Jim Carlock
    http://www.microcosmotalk.com/

    "Adlene" <> wrote in message
    Hi, there:

    When I right click on a text file, the Convert to Palm e-Book and
    Convert to Palm PDB comes out...I have removed the application
    for Palm e-Book Builder and restarted PC but these two menus won't
    go away...

    How may I remove these two menus manually?

    Best Regards,
    Kelvin
    Jim Carlock, May 8, 2004