Re: How to remove an unintended Right-click menu?

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Kelly, May 8, 2004.

  1. Kelly

    Kelly Guest

    Hi Kelvin,

    It depends on where in the right click menu. They can be removed from here,
    for starters:

    Go to Start/Run/Regedit and navigate to:

    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\OpenWithList
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shell
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "Adlene" <> wrote in message
    Hi, there:

    When I right click on a text file, the Convert to Palm e-Book and
    Convert to Palm PDB comes out...I have removed the application
    for Palm e-Book Builder and restarted PC but these two menus won't
    go away...

    How may I remove these two menus manually?

    Best Regards,
    Kelvin
    Kelly, May 8, 2004