Re: Initial Larrabee graphics chip canceled

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Greg N., Dec 6, 2009.

  1. Greg N.

    Greg N. Guest

    William wrote:
    > They are targeting that chip to business and stupid
    > consumer computers who don't know what they want or have any intention of
    > upgrading their system. Under $600 notebooks and netbooks and the like.

    A cheap notebook that doesn't require a nuclear reactor for power and a
    hollywood wind machine for a fan, but still does halfway decent graphics?

    Nothing stupid about that.

    --
    Gregor mit dem Motorrad auf Reisen
    http://hothaus.de/greg-tour/

    noise seems to convey great ideas of power to the ignorant
    - James Watt
    Greg N., Dec 6, 2009