Re: intel RC440BX and big HDD

Discussion in 'Intel' started by dg, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. dg

    dg Guest

    Look at the Intel site in the Bios section, take a look at the details of
    the bios revisions. I had an SE440BX2 that handled a 120GB just fine, I
    know it wasn't too different from your board but you should check the bios
    revisions to make sure.

    --Dan