Re: Is FORTH waxing or waning in the embedded world ?

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Mentifex, Sep 20, 2011.

  1. Mentifex

    Mentifex Guest

    Mentifex, Sep 20, 2011

  2. Mentifex

    J.A. Legris Guest

    On Sep 19, 7:39 pm, Mentifex <> wrote:
    > On Sep 19, 2:51 pm, jski <> wrote:
    >
    > > As a relative newbie in both the embedded and FORTH worlds,
    > > I'd like to get some opinions on this matter.

    > > ---Jan

    > http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/mindforth.txt--
    > artificial intelligence in Forth for robots --
    > may or may not qualify as "embedded" but
    > should qualify as "embodied".
    >
    > Mentifex (Arthur)
    > --http://cyborg.blogspot.com/2009/11/linux.html

    Don't waste your time clicking on the above, Mentifex is a 50% troll
    and 90% crackpot.

    Funny, the only person I know who uses Forth is also a bit of a
    nutcase.

    Tentative conclusion: the whole world's going crazy, so Forth must be
    waxing.

    --
    Joe

    J.A. Legris, Sep 21, 2011

  3. > Tentative conclusion: the whole world's going crazy, so Forth must be
    > waxing.
    >
    > --
    > Joe

    Sounds like a Troll me me