Re: Just goes to show how good a Gateway is/was!

Discussion in 'Gateway' started by Postman, Apr 19, 2009.

  1. Postman

    Postman Guest

    On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:23:50 -0400, Lee wrote:

    > You read a lot of the newsgroups and read about all of the complaints
    > regarding their computers etc. And here GW is empty. What a shame.
    > Same as the Amiga and its predecessors. Unless it is mainstream the
    > masses won't buy!
    >
    > Lee (still using a GW A45 S150)

    I have several older performance gateway systems, and they run a mini
    Linux... No need to ask any questions about these proven systems...

    I did need some information on the new systems (eMachines and I posted
    requesting assistance)...

    JR the postman

    Postman, Apr 19, 2009