Re: laserjet 4000 error 22

Discussion in 'HP' started by Ben Myers, Aug 8, 2008.

  1. Ben Myers

    Ben Myers Guest

    As a possible workaround when printing complicated web pages, install PDF
    Creator (free), create a PDF of the web page you want to print, then print the
    PDF. Of course, this is only if you can still print other simpler stuff that
    text files or basic Word documents... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Aug 8, 2008