Re: Latest news

Discussion in 'Gateway' started by BillW50, Jun 29, 2008.

  1. BillW50

    BillW50 Guest

    In news:Xns9ACBAA200E2A7Larrynospammenet@216.196.97.136,
    Larry typed on Sat, 28 Jun 2008 18:43:25 -0500:
    > Larry <> wrote in
    >
    >> My niece reformated her gate MX6440 Laptop and now cannot connect to
    >> the internet using wireless network , she says she does not see the
    >> device in device manager . The disk she has (only 1 disk)is MS win
    >> XP home Edition OP system disc. Small print it says MS WIn XP Home
    >> GTWOS V1.3 R1
    >>
    >> Thanks Larry
    >>

    > Gate wants 20 for disk and 20 for Shipping ! . Have hunted and found
    > most drivers but no all.
    > Larry

    Larry... reformatting is almost always a bad idea. I wish people who do
    would listen. And if you are going to do it anyway. Get something like
    this first.

    DriverBackup! (free)
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/drvback/

    --