Re: LPX motherboard booted up

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by Robert E. Watts, Dec 25, 2008.

  1. Hi Ben !

    ( you have my email )

    I would tend to doubt that an Intel FX chipset board would recognize an AMD
    chip, but stranger things happen. Interesting that it supports down to 2.2V
    also.

    I sure remember AST. Saw Gazzilions of 'em.

    bobwatts
    EartH

    Robert E. Watts, Dec 25, 2008

  2. Robert E. Watts

    Ben Myers Guest

    Predictably, the board stopped with a post code of D4, when the AMD K6-2
    /400 was installed. Only way to work around this would be to install a
    hacked BIOS, well beyond any effort I want to put in.

    Photo on the way to you, Bob.

    Happy holidays to all 6 of us who use this newsgroup... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Dec 25, 2008