    goal... advertising.

    Did I make my feelings clear enough?

    Beverly Howard

    Beverly Howard, May 5, 2010

  2. Beverly Howard

    Guest Guest

    You may remember the same thing was said 10 years ago.
    The mob revolted and this place survived for the decade.
    This time around, there's no mob to revolt. It's dead,
    Jim.

    Beverly Howard [Tue, 04 May 2010 23:25:22 -0500]:
    >Did I make my feelings clear enough?

    Something about advertising, website forums being slow
    to use. Anyway, here's the long version:

    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx

    --
    40th Floor - Software @ http://40th.com/
    PhantasmX3 - The finest sound in the world

    Guest, May 5, 2010

  3. > Did I make my feelings clear enough?

    > Beverly Howard

    Hi Bev,

    Yes, but I'm afraid this time around the newsgroups are dead.

    R.I.P.

    --
    Marvin Hlavac
    Laptop GPS World