Re: Need help with Audio on FIC AZ11E

Discussion in 'FIC' started by tons@fun.com, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Guest

    I had this problem when fist assembling my machine. The audio coming
    from any internal source like MPEGs, MP3s, WAV, etc, would have
    clicking and poping sounds.

    The fix was to go to the Microsoft Knowledge Base and download
    something called the "WDM Audio Hotfix". I don't understand why this
    was necessary, but it works.