Re: need laptop/notebook recommendation - please help

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Roland Mösl, Aug 6, 2010.

  1. Roland Mösl

    Roland Mösl Guest

    "Adam" <adam@no_thanks.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > I'm thinking about ASUS N61JQ-X1 but wonder if
    > there's a lower price range ASUS laptop with,
    > perhaps, Intel Core 2 Duo (?) and
    > without the numpad for a smaller footprint.
    > Suggestions?

    My current favorite is the Asus UL30

    I dream since many years from the combination of
    an Ultra Low Volt CPU with a huge battery.

    80 Wh battery and ULV is realiced in the Asus UL30

    --
    Roland Mösl
    http://car.pege.org cars and traffic
    Roland Mösl, Aug 6, 2010

  2. Roland Mösl

    Adam Guest

    "Roland Mösl" <> wrote in message
    > "Adam" <adam@no_thanks.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > I'm thinking about ASUS N61JQ-X1 but wonder if
    > > there's a lower price range ASUS laptop with,
    > > perhaps, Intel Core 2 Duo (?) and
    > > without the numpad for a smaller footprint.
    > > Suggestions?

    > My current favorite is the Asus UL30
    >
    > I dream since many years from the combination of
    > an Ultra Low Volt CPU with a huge battery.
    >
    > 80 Wh battery and ULV is realiced in the Asus UL30
    >

    > --
    > Roland Mösl
    > http://car.pege.org cars and traffic
    > http://live.pege.org building and live
    > http://www.pege.org

    How do the two graphics processors compare?

    If it weren't for the numpad, I'd probably wait a few months and
    get the ASUS N61JQ-X1. Numpad on a notebook doesn't make sense to me.
    Adam, Aug 7, 2010