Re: new system problems

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Clanga, Nov 9, 2003.

  1. Clanga

    Clanga Guest

    Reposted to *alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus*
    Hope someone there can help you.

    Clanga, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Clanga

    DaveW Guest

    It sounds like you may be having memory errors from your use of questionable
    quality RAM. Try buying quality RAM such as Corsair or Mushkin. Also your
    WD harddrive should be set to SINGLE, not Master; you don't have a Slave.

    --
    DaveW

    DaveW, Nov 9, 2003