Re: New video card

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Augustus, Jun 21, 2009.

  1. Augustus

    Augustus Guest

    > How do you know that I'm posting from Italy, my email?

    Your post has a valid email with an *.it extension attached to your
    username. It's never a good idea to post a valid emal to n/g or web forums
    as bots harvest them non stop and generate endless spam to that address.

    Augustus, Jun 21, 2009

  2. Augustus

    Augustus Guest

    "Cristiano" <> wrote in message
    > Augustus wrote:
    >> Your post has a valid email with an *.it extension attached to your
    >> username. It's never a good idea to post a valid emal to n/g or web
    >> forums as bots harvest them non stop and generate endless spam to
    >> that address.

    > I added "NS" which makes the address invalid.
    >
    > Cristiano

    I did see that, it doesn't always work nowadays. A few years back it was
    more effective.

    Augustus, Jun 21, 2009

  3. * Augustus:

    > Your post has a valid email with an *.it extension attached to your
    > username. It's never a good idea to post a valid emal to n/g or web forums
    > as bots harvest them non stop and generate endless spam to that address.

    It isn't that bad. I post with a valid email address for near a decade
    now, surprisingly the SPAM content I get is around 5 to 10 a day which
    are sorted out by the SPAM filter of my mail provider.

    Benjamin

    Benjamin Gawert, Jun 22, 2009