Re: No more fullscreen video mirror controls in NVIDIA drivers 178.

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Skipai Otter, Sep 27, 2008.

  1. Skipai Otter

    Skipai Otter Guest

    "Ant" <> wrote in message
    > On 9/26/2008 3:21 PM PT, GMAN typed:
    >
    >>> I saw "Removed Full-screen video mirror controls from NVIDIA Control
    >>> Panel" in release 178 on page 8 in
    >>> http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/178.13/178.13_WinXP_GeForce_Release_Notes
    >>> .pdf ....
    >>>
    >>> Currently, I am using 174.74_geforce_winxp_32bit_english_beta.exe which
    >>> works OK. I haven't upgraded my video card driver for a while. What was
    >>> the last driver release (beta or certified) before 178? No more NVIDIA
    >>> cards and driver after 178 for me.
    >>>
    >>> Thank you in advance. :)

    >> Not sure , but its a fact that Microsoft required Nvidia to do this.

    > Then, how come ATI still has its options and full screen? How are we
    > supposed to watch videos fullscreen on our secondary displays like TVs
    > then?

    Buy an ATI card and stop buying nvidia until they realise income is way too
    down and have to rebring it back in on a future card, regardless of what
    Microsoft says.

    --
    Skipai
    Skipai Otter, Sep 27, 2008