Re: Packard bell easy Note Sj51-b-055 XP driver

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by BillW50, Mar 26, 2008.

  1. BillW50

    BillW50 Guest

    In news:47ea876e$0$17944$,
    Dimensioni Alternative typed on Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:27:08 +0100:
    > hi
    > I bought a Packard bell easy Note Sj51-b-055 with Vista
    > unfortunatly all my softwares doesn't work with vista and the laptop
    > is very slow
    > then i decide to downgrade to Xp
    > well
    > it works really better unfortunatly I'm not able to find the LAN
    > driver and the AUDIO driver
    > sombody could help me?
    > thanks a lot
    > cristian

    You should have grabbed the drivers before you reformatted with
    something like:

    Driver Backup (it's free)
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/drvback/

    Or free today only at:

    Driver Magician 3.28
    http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/driver-magician-3-28/

    Btw, some of us call Vista to XP as a upgrade and not a downgrade. :D

    --
    Bill

    BillW50, Mar 26, 2008