Re: Packard bell easy Note Sj51-b-055 XP driver

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Thomas Wendell, Mar 27, 2008.

  1. "Dimensioni Alternative" <> kirjoitti
    viestissä:47eb5253$0$17940$...
    >i did it..
    > but i didnt' find any driver from the matufacters web for these divices..
    > it's because it's new.. but i read in internet that sombody dolved the
    > problem.. but he didn't leave any useful information unfortunatly
    >
    > "Pen" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >> Dimensioni Alternative wrote:
    >>> hi
    >>> I bought a Packard bell easy Note Sj51-b-055 with Vista
    >>> unfortunatly all my softwares doesn't work with vista and the laptop is
    >>> very slow
    >>> then i decide to downgrade to Xp
    >>> well
    >>> it works really better unfortunatly I'm not able to find the LAN driver
    >>> and the AUDIO driver
    >>> sombody could help me?
    >>> thanks a lot
    >>> cristian
    >>>

    >> Your best bet is to go to the PB site and find the driver information,
    >> that will tell you what the Audio and LAN chips are. Then go to the
    >> manufacturers sites to get XP drivers for them.

    I went to
    http://support.packardbell.com/global/item/index.php?pn=PB96F03506&g=2000

    and no, you've got no XP drivers for that model (which came out aug-08)
    They either have no intention of writing drivers for your machine, or, it
    takes it's time.

    You could try something like Aida32 (discontinued since it went commercial),
    SiSoft Sandra or some such to identify all parts in your machine, then
    check their manufacturers homepages for drivers. That won't work for the
    motheroard though, so to get chipset/mb drivers might be a PITA....

    --
    Tumppi
    =================================
    Thomas Wendell, Mar 27, 2008

  2. Thomas Wendell

    mikewynn Guest

    mikewynn, Apr 17, 2008

  3. Thomas Wendell

    Nr1 Hustler

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    I HAVE THE DRIVER XP SOUND FOR SJ51 Packard Bell

    Add me to msn i will send then to you all

    joostheartcarina
    At Live . NL
    hope to help you

    i have been looking a week for this driver but hes working not from HP or other crap thiss is a good one i have sound :D
    Nr1 Hustler, Aug 28, 2009