Re: PC Power Consumption

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by Ed Light, Aug 4, 2008.

  1. Ed Light

    Ed Light Guest

    I have an old Kill a Watt meter. I recently built for someone else an
    nforce 6100 micro atx with a Sempron 1.8 gig which, by lottery, ran at
    about 1.25 volts (they're listed at 3 different voltages, tha being the
    lowest). It had 512 of ram and a WD Caviar SE 160 HD. With the Antec
    Earthwatts 380 psu, it idled at only 35 watts! I loaded the 3D and cpu
    up totally and it rose to 59 watts.
    --
    Ed Light

    Better World News TV Channel: