Re: PC Restore Question

Discussion in 'Dell' started by WSZsr, Sep 30, 2009.

  1. WSZsr

    WSZsr Guest

    Boot to the Vista CD. When you get the one of the first screens, there is
    an option to repair the OS. Then you will get a option menu. Don't
    remember the option but it is down toward the bottom. It will restore the
    system to the state it was the first time you started the system.

    WSZsr, Sep 30, 2009

  2. WSZsr

    WSZsr Guest

    If there was only an install option then you didn't select the repair option
    in small type in the lower left hand corner of the screen. The install
    option is one or two screens after that.

    WSZsr, Oct 2, 2009