Re: Plotter DesignJet T610

Discussion in 'HP' started by user, Apr 24, 2009.

  1. user

    user Guest

    CO SERVI - Andrea Lorenzoni wrote:

    > Hi all, I have many problems installing Hp DesignJet T610 on windows Vista
    > Business 64 bit. Anybody can help me?

    don't throw you printer away, but keep your market sharesin HP:

    http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html

    700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk/
    Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch,
    Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish,
    Portuguese, ...
    http://radiolanguages.tk Updated every month or so ....
    user, Apr 24, 2009