Re: Presario won't turn on

Discussion in 'Compaq' started by DEJ57, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. DEJ57

    DEJ57 Guest

    >Exactly. I have a Honda Prelude. It's WAY past it's warranty.

    I believe you are missing the point I was making. You suggest I said that
    companies should fix any problem that occurs within or outside of the warranty.
    I actually said that I think, IF ITS A DESIGN DEFECT, common to all of the
    products made, that companies would be better served to go the extra mile and
    fix it. I believe Compaq did that several years ago on one of its laptop AC
    adaptors (but possibly only because they could catch fire, and catch Compaq in
    a lot of liability).
    And wasn't it Firestone who could avoid liability for faulty tires? I don't
    expect companies to fix problems beyond the warranty unless its some thing like
    an actual design flaw or fraud that they are reasonably responsible for.

    Dale

    1. Advertising

  2. DEJ57

    DEJ57 Guest

    >And wasn't it Firestone who could avoid liability for faulty tires?

    Make that couldn't....