    GlassVial Guest

    ---

    -GV
    GlassVial, Sep 26, 2004

  2. GlassVial

    Minotaur Guest

    GlassVial wrote:
    > ---
    >
    > -GV

    10 in 10 terrorists would agree with you on that one.
    Minotaur, Sep 27, 2004

  3. On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:27:33 +1000, Minotaur <>
    wroth:

    >GlassVial wrote:
    >> ---
    >>
    >> -GV
    >>

    >10 in 10 terrorists would agree with you on that one.

    Good one! :)

    What Chaintech Motherboard would these same terrorist use?
    David Glenn Misner, Sep 27, 2004
  4. Minotaur <> wrote in message news:<4157b2d9$0$20582$>...
    > GlassVial wrote:
    > > ---
    > >
    > > -GV
    > >

    > 10 in 10 terrorists would agree with you on that one.

    I don't see the original post anymore on Google. Judging
    from the way that the groups were selected in sequence,
    it is very likely that that was a posting of the Hackarmy
    trojan (like the earlier ones with subject "Osama Found
    Hanged", this one probably has you visit a malicious
    website, which then downloads the trojan.)
    Jeffrey Morse, Sep 30, 2004