Re: Qimonda Files for Bankruptcy

Discussion in 'ATI' started by pokey man, Jan 25, 2009.

  1. pokey man

    pokey man Guest

    http://www.pcworld.com/article/158207/dram_maker_qimonda_files_for_bankruptcy.html

    > --

    they are still making chips sooooo.... like the last paragraph said

    "It's unclear how the bankruptcy petition will affect Qimonda in the near
    term. The company said its operations in Munich and Dresden will be affected
    by the move, but it did not elaborate on how, nor did company
    representatives respond immediately to phone queries."

    it also said they are not the biggest samsung is and will continue

    OR

    other companys will buy them (makes them ripe for a takeover)

    Pokeyman

    pokey man, Jan 25, 2009