Re: Radeon HD 5970 2GB - the world's fastest graphics card is reviewed

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Wile E. Coyote, Nov 30, 2009.

  1. William wrote:

    > You know, if I had room on my desk, I would love to go three monitors It
    > would be great. Unfortunately I don't have the room without moving the
    > computer to the floor, or purchasing a new desk with a separate shelf for
    > the computer. It just isn't worth it for now.

    Not me, I would rather have one large monitor instead of three separate
    monitors. I've done dual monitors and that was hassle enough, never mind
    three. Nvida driver kept changing the default main panel on me and shit
    like that. Most annoying and drove me batty. This week I have arriving
    27.5" LCD and might try using my old 22" as second monitor but with ATI
    video card instead of Nvidia and see how that goes. When I use ATI HDMI
    port hooked to my HDTV it works well so maybe my hate for dual monitors
    was purely due to Nvidia's incompetence.

    Wile E. Coyote, Nov 30, 2009