Re: Re: Help :) Setting AMD 1333 (Long Specs!)

Discussion in 'AMD Thunderbird' started by Huserx, Aug 21, 2005.

  1. Huserx

    Huserx Guest

    Hello again,

    I downloaded the manual, Thanks for the links..

    Resetting the bios to optimum settings to auto set things won’t work
    in my case as per the manual..

    "If you have a 133MHz FSB Thunderbird CPU, you need to manually set
    the CPU Frequency mode in the BIOS."

    However I can manually enter 10x and an CPU Freq of 133 what would I
    set dram clock to from the looks of the manual also 133 for a 1:1
    ratio..

    That about right?

    >how much does you cpu temp go down when you pop the side of the case
    >off?

    After about an hour Idle with the side off the temp dropped 6 degrees
    to 43 // 36 the ambient temp in the room about the same as before..

    Thanks a Bunch,

    Huser

    Soyo KT333 Dragon Plus!
    AMD 1333 Mhz T-Bird