Re: Running E6600 at 3.6ghz now takes less voltage?

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by Guest, Dec 9, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    ; Are you clocking the FSB at 400Mhz? E6600 on a P5WDH I consistently
    ; need 1.55 to get to 3.4ghz and a 377Mhz FSB. With air cooling I'm up
    ; around a sweltering 68C though running TAT :(

    i have an EVGA 680i board and mine was stable 375mhz bus in 3.4ghz running 1.45 volts