Re: Small investment with big returns!! Serious money making opportunity!!

Discussion in 'FIC' started by Boudewijn, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. Boudewijn

    Boudewijn Guest

    Hello,
    Do we really need this garbage? Well, I suppose that this 'attorney' thinks
    that there are enough suckers around to fall for this.
    In one word 'pathetic'
    Regards, Boudewijn

    "Andrew Johnson" <> wrote in message
    > Dear Potential Money Makers:
    > I am a retired attorney. A few years ago a man came to me with a letter.
    > He asked me to verify the fact that this was legal to do. I told him I

    would
    > review
    > it and get back to him. When I first read the letter my client brought me,

    > thought
    > it was some "off-the-wall" idea to make money. A week and a half later we
    > met in my
    > office to discuss the issue. I told him the letter he originally brought

    me
    > was
    > not 100% legal. My client then asked me to alter it to make it perfectly
    > legal.
    > I asked him to make one small change in the letter. Yet I was still

    curious
    > about
    > the letter, so he explained to me how it works. I thought it seemed like a
    > long shot,
    > so I decided against participating. But before my client left, I asked him
    > keep me updated on his results. About two months later, he called me to

    tell
    > me he had received over $25,000 in cash. I didn't believe him, so he asked
    > me to try this idea and find out for myself. I thought about it for a

    couple
    > of days and decided I really didn't have anything to lose, so I followed

    the
    > instructions on the letter exactly, mailed 200 copies, and sure enough,

    the
    > money started coming in! It arrived slowly at first, but coming. I kept a
    > precise record of the earnings, and in the end, it totaled $37,548! I

    could
    > hardly believe it. I met with my friend for lunch to find out exactly how

    it
    > worked. He told me there are quite a few similar letters around, but this
    > one
    > is different because there are six names at the end of the letter, not

    five
    > like some others. This fact alone results in your name being in far more
    > returns.
    > The other fact was the help I gave him, making sure the whole thing was
    > legal,
    > since no one wants to take the risk of doing something illegal.
    >
    > By now you are surely curious to know what small changes to make. If you
    > sent a letter like this one out, in order to be completely legal, you must
    > actually sell something in order to receive a dollar in return. So when

    you
    > send a dollar to each of the names on the list, you must include these
    > words, "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST" and include your name and
    > address. This is the key to the program. The item you will receive for the
    > dollar you sent to the six people below is the letter.
    >
    > At the time I first tried this idea, I was earning a good living as a
    > lawyer. But everyone in the legal profession will tell you there is a lot

    of
    > stress that comes with the job. I told myself if things worked out, I

    would
    > retired from my practice and play golf. I decided to try the letter again,
    > but this time I sent 500 copies. Three months later , I had totaled
    > $2,341,178!
    >
    > Here are a few reasons a person might give for not trying this program:
    >
    > 1. Some people think they can never make a lot of money with anything this
    > simple.
    > 2. Some are afraid they will be ridiculed for trying
    > 3. Some dream of large sums of money, but do nothing to actually achieve

    it.
    > 4. Some are just plain lazy.
    > 5. Some are afraid of losing their investment. They think this program is
    > designed to beat them out of a few dollars.
    >
    > The system works if you will just try it. But you must follow the simple
    > instructions exactly, and in less than three months, you will receive
    > $800,000 GUARANTEED! Keep what you are doing to yourself for awhile. Many
    > will tell you it won`t work and will try to talk you out of your dreams.

    Let
    > them know of your success after it works.
    >

    > INSTRUCTIONS
    > 1. Immediately send $2.00 to each of the six people on the list
    > at the end of this letter. Wrap the dollar bills(US) or twonie in a note
    > saying
    > " Please add me to your mailing list" and include your name and address.
    >
    > 2. Copy this letter. You do not have to type it 200 times. Simply place

    your
    > cursor at the top of the page, hold it and drag it all the way down to the
    > end of the letter. Then click on "edit" and select "copy". Now open up a
    > notepad file on your computer and put the cursor at the top of the page in
    > the notepad, click on 'edit' and then select 'paste' it will copy the

    letter
    > for you onto your computer.
    >
    > 3. Remove the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the

    names
    > up one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc...) Then place your

    name
    > in the #6 position. Then save it, make sure it is saved as a txt. file.
    >
    > 4. When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then go

    > (Google,Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Massege board,or post
    > massege,...)and start posting your copy to 200 message boards,or more this
    > is only the minimum, you can post as much as you like...The more copies

    you
    > send the better the results. Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it

    > second time. Post it out again in six months, but Post it with the

    addresses
    > you receive with each dollar. It will work better the second time. NOTE:
    > This service is 100% legal - (Refer to title 18 section 1302 of the U.S.
    > Postal & lottery laws)
    > How does it work? When you send out 200 Posts, it is estimated that at

    least
    > 15 people will respond and send you a $2.00. ($30.00) Those 15 will Post

    200
    > Posts each and 225 people send you $2.00 ($450.00) Those 225 people Post

    200
    > Posts each and 3,375 people send you $2.00 ($6,750.00) Those 3,375 post

    200
    > posts each and 759,375 people send you $2.00 ($1,458,750.00) At this point
    > your name drops off the list, but so far you have received $1,627,230.00.
    > P.S. When your money begins to come in, give the first 10% to charity with
    > spirit and share a good fortune!
    >
    > 1. Johnson, James
    >
    > 2352 E 990 South
    > Hazelton, ID 83335
    > USA
    >

    > 2. Richardson, Joe
    >
    > 2131 Florida Ave NW
    > WASHINGTON, DC 20008
    > USA
    >

    > 3. Kuehl, Jeffrey
    >
    > 542 S 75 Street
    > Milwaukee, WI 53214
    > USA
    >

    > 4. Richard, Kevin
    >
    > 5165 Des Chenaux Boulevard
    > Trois-Rivières, Qc G8Y-5J6
    > Canada
    >

    > 5. Jacob, Maxime
    >
    > 660 Prevost Street
    > Trois-Rivières, Qc G8Y-4A5
    > Canada
    >

    > 6. Johnson, Andrew
    >
    > 56 Fulbert Crescent
    > Scarborough, ON M1S-1C6
    > Canada
    >

    > This really really works,I tried it once and I'm doing it again, first to

    be

    3
    > months,at least this means that it realy works ,so this time I'm posting

    604
    > posts and I've got so far in 2 month 31,280.00$ this is realy like a dream
    > come true. So go on and try it trust me you've got nothing to lose....
    >
    > IMPORTANT TIP - Cover money by paper fully by which it can not been seen

    in

    Boudewijn, Jul 29, 2003

  2. In article <bg5hp3$67q$>, Boudewijn
    <> writes
    >Hello,
    >Do we really need this garbage?

    Did you really need to repost all of it for him?

    --
    Email me via nojay (at) nojay (dot) fsnet (dot) co (dot) uk
    This address no longer accepts HTML posts.

    Robert Sneddon

    Robert Sneddon, Jul 29, 2003

  3. Boudewijn

    NDF Guest

    I mean like 9K is a lot to download, right ?

    NDF, Jul 29, 2003
  4. Boudewijn

    spam Guest

    In message <P7yVa.426$>, NDF
    <> writes

    >I mean like 9K is a lot to download, right ?

    Only if you feel that the spam is worthwhile.

    spam, Jul 29, 2003
  5. WHAT? IWILL makes such a good board that no one has much to say about any
    problms. Yawn, Yup, they do... mines been 1.5 yrs and running flawlessly!

    KK

    Kaptain Krunch, Aug 1, 2003