    I'll have to check sometime, I'll use camera to make picture.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
    Skybuck Flying, May 30, 2011

  2. Hmm this center blue led is a bit weird.

    1. It was off when I took pictures.

    2. It went one when I unplugged and replugged PC.

    3. It went out again when I re-plugged my PC again (because of
    thunderstorms).

    So this is really weird.

    This could still be an indication that something is electrically slightly
    wrong.

    Perhaps the current off the center led is so weak that the amperes and
    voltages on the case is influencing it.

    Then again it could just be a weak/broken/damaged thingy.

    Also I saw two sparks fly from the power socket when I plugged it in.

    I actually accidently captured it on camera... I have a video of it too ! ;)

    But I don't want to bore you guys with it... but perhaps in the future I
    might post it... but I don't think so...

    It's kinda boring to watch... but it did show very weird problems with the
    monitor not coming on like it should...

    That was kinda amuzing to watch on the video.

    Also the motherboard acts a bit weird when the monitor is not plugged into
    the case... it refuses to boot ?

    Perhaps that's a feature... especially when I switch monitor connections...
    it's a bit strange.

    Perhaps a monitor needs to be attached for it to boot ?! ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
    Skybuck Flying, Jun 12, 2011