Re: Starteling discovery: Antec 1200 filters block probably 70% to 90% of airflow.

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Skybuck Flying, May 30, 2011.

  1. Hmm..

    I checked my videos which I recorded during the whole process <- fun =D

    And it seems the led was already broken even before I started.

    So now I am starting to wonder when exactly it broke and if it actually ever
    worked in the first place ! ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck =D

    1. Advertising

  2. Guest

    On Mon, 30 May 2011 08:21:50 +0200, "Skybuck Flying" <>
    wrote:

    >Hmm..
    >
    >I checked my videos which I recorded during the whole process <- fun =D
    >
    >And it seems the led was already broken even before I started.
    >
    >So now I am starting to wonder when exactly it broke and if it actually ever
    >worked in the first place ! ;)

    Only surprising to a complete moron. Even a grille with no filter will
    restrict airflow 50-60%

    1. Advertising

  3. Re: Starteling discovery: Antec 1200 filters block probably 70% to90% of airflow.

    On 5/30/2011 11:11 AM, zzzzzzzz wrote:
    > On Mon, 30 May 2011 08:21:50 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"<>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Hmm..
    >>
    >> I checked my videos which I recorded during the whole process<- fun =D
    >>
    >> And it seems the led was already broken even before I started.
    >>
    >> So now I am starting to wonder when exactly it broke and if it actually ever
    >> worked in the first place ! ;)

    > Only surprising to a complete moron. Even a grille with no filter will
    > restrict airflow 50-60%

    Cites please... especially where someone has actually "flowboxed" (a
    real proven CFM reduction test) grills.

    --
    "Shit this is it, all the pieces do fit.
    We're like that crazy old man jumping

  4. Guest

    On Tue, 31 May 2011 01:15:26 -0700, "Nobody > (Revisited)"
    <> wrote:

    >On 5/30/2011 11:11 AM, zzzzzzzz wrote:
    >> On Mon, 30 May 2011 08:21:50 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"<>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hmm..
    >>>
    >>> I checked my videos which I recorded during the whole process<- fun =D
    >>>
    >>> And it seems the led was already broken even before I started.
    >>>
    >>> So now I am starting to wonder when exactly it broke and if it actually ever
    >>> worked in the first place ! ;)

    >> Only surprising to a complete moron. Even a grille with no filter will
    >> restrict airflow 50-60%

    >Cites please... especially where someone has actually "flowboxed" (a
    >real proven CFM reduction test) grills.

    Look it up yourself. This stuff is specified for grilles (if you look hard
    enough).

  5. On Tue, 31 May 2011 18:01:12 -0500, ""
    <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 31 May 2011 01:15:26 -0700, "Nobody > (Revisited)"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On 5/30/2011 11:11 AM, zzzzzzzz wrote:

    >>> Only surprising to a complete moron. Even a grille with no filter will
    >>> restrict airflow 50-60%

    >>Cites please... especially where someone has actually "flowboxed" (a
    >>real proven CFM reduction test) grills.

    >Look it up yourself. This stuff is specified for grilles (if you look hard
    >enough).

    Well, the numbers are NOT "50 to 60 percent".

    Perhaps (not likely) for a poorly designed panel grill of punched
    holes, but definitely NOT for a standard wire form grill.

    Your numbers were pulled out of your ass.

    Even the worst grill in the world doesn't restrict flow 60%.

    As usual, you and your assertions are a joke.

  6. Guest

    On Tue, 31 May 2011 18:14:18 -0700, Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers
    <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 31 May 2011 18:01:12 -0500, ""
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 31 May 2011 01:15:26 -0700, "Nobody > (Revisited)"
    >><> wrote:

    >>>Cites please... especially where someone has actually "flowboxed" (a
    >>>real proven CFM reduction test) grills.

    >>Look it up yourself. This stuff is specified for grilles (if you look hard
    >>enough).

    > Well, the numbers are NOT "50 to 60 percent".

    AlwaysWrong is ....... <fill in the blanks, folks>?

    > Perhaps (not likely) for a poorly designed panel grill of punched
    >holes, but definitely NOT for a standard wire form grill.
    >
    > Your numbers were pulled out of your ass.

    <refrain> AlwaysWrong is......

    > Even the worst grill in the world doesn't restrict flow 60%.

    <refrain> AlwaysWrong is......

    > As usual, you and your assertions are a joke.

    <refrain> AlwausWrong is.....