Re: (THIS IS SO REAL PEOPLE) IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY

Discussion in 'Acer' started by Christopher Muto, Oct 10, 2006.

  1. do not feel for this guy. he appears to be a professional troll trying to
    extract money from you.
    if it wasn't heart surgery it would have been one of his other money making
    schemes on how to get money from posting to news groups.
    search newsgroups for his email address and you will find many similar posts
    requesting money be sent to this same email address... just not all heart
    surgery related. so he is either lying or is just one really unlucky
    fellow.
    example 1: "turn $6 into $6,000
    http://hcs.science.uva.nl/projects/SWI-Prolog/mailinglist/archive/2004/q3/0215.html
    example 2: "i was desperate so i tried this and it worked"
    http://www.velocityreviews.com/foru...-tried-this-and-it-workedmake-money-fast.html
    instead, forward this message complete with headers to and
    and they will close his account for this sort of posting
    that violates their terms of service.

    Christopher Muto, Oct 10, 2006

  2. Christopher Muto

    Notan Guest

    Christopher Muto wrote:

    > do not feel for this guy. he appears to be a professional troll trying to
    > extract money from you.
    > if it wasn't heart surgery it would have been one of his other money making
    > schemes on how to get money from posting to news groups.
    > search newsgroups for his email address and you will find many similar posts
    > requesting money be sent to this same email address... just not all heart
    > surgery related. so he is either lying or is just one really unlucky
    > fellow.
    >
    > <snip>

    While I'm sure we all feel the same as you, you might consider NOT repeatedly
    reposting his message and the associated links.

    Thanks!

    Notan

    Notan, Oct 10, 2006