Re: This Newsgroup

Discussion in 'IBM Thinkpad' started by Larry, Jan 19, 2007.

  1. Larry

    Larry Guest

    Not that I'm diving into this discussion (hail no!), but John... Your Henny
    Youngman type responses really aren't helping much here.

    -Larry

    "John Navas" <> wrote in message

    > Your point?
    >
    > --
    > Best regards, You are cordially invited to participate in the new
    > John Navas official ThinkPad group news:comp.sys.laptops.thinkpad

    1. Advertising

  2. John Navas

    John Navas Guest

    Hypocrisy, thy name is Usenet. ;)