Re: THOSE ANNOYING POP UP MESSAGES.

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Bob Davis, Sep 17, 2003.

  1. Bob Davis

    Bob Davis Guest

    Do you have anything that'll get rid of newgroup spam?

    "NOMORE" <> wrote in message

    > Want to stop those annoying pop up messages
    > Without spending $30+ on software.
    > I will show you how http://savea4tune.net/nomorepopups.htm

    1. Advertising

  2. Johnny_Match

    Johnny_Match Guest

    Why the **** should anyone pay this loser $1.95 just so he/she can
    tell them to turn off the damn messenger service. Get a life

    On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:12:30 GMT, "Bob Davis" <iclick@?ox.net> wrote:

    >Do you have anything that'll get rid of newgroup spam?
    >
    >"NOMORE" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Want to stop those annoying pop up messages
    >> Without spending $30+ on software.
    >> I will show you how http://savea4tune.net/nomorepopups.htm

    1. Advertising

  3. www.panicware.com popup-stopper Freeware.

    Works great with IE6/Win98SE.

    I've not heard of a place where it *doesn't* work.

    --
    Brian Brunner
    911: Gov't Sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.

    This is not a .sig, it's a .glock! *jeesh*

  4. dr_hardware

    dr_hardware Guest

    "Brian Brunner" <> wrote in message

    [snip spam, etc.]

    Actually, for those who wish to stop those annoying Windows Messenger
    popups, there is a free program (22KB) here:

    http://grc.com/stm/ShootTheMessenger.htm

    The root site has other free security programs also. Good site.