Re: THOSE ANNOYING POP UP MESSAGES.

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by For example John Smith, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. "NOMORE" <> wrote in message
    news:gFf9b.1517$...
    > Want to stop those annoying pop up messages
    > Without spending $30+ on software.

    net stop messenger
    or any good firewall will block them.

    now how to stop those annoying spammers?
    For example John Smith, Sep 15, 2003

  2. For example John Smith

    Keith S. Guest

    see http://www.itc.virginia.edu/desktop/docs/messagepopup/

    Keith S., Sep 15, 2003

  3. For example John Smith

    IS Guest

    You could also download the new version of the Google toolbar.
    It has a good pop up stopper built in it plus an auto fill for forms etc.

    Thanks.

    IS.

    IS, Sep 15, 2003