Re: Too Bright at Login Screen..

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Elmer Fudd, Oct 30, 2009.

  1. Elmer Fudd

    Elmer Fudd Guest

    Daniel J wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I have not long bought a ATI RADEON HD 4350 and was running Vista but
    > now run windows 7 but have the same problem. The problem is that the
    > screen is far too bright until i get properly logged in and then open
    > the Catalyst Control Center which then reads the settings i set for the
    > screen to be the perfect brightness. Any help on having the perfet
    > brightness up until the login screen would be very helpful.
    >
    > Kind Regards,
    >
    > Daniel

    Set Cat settings back to default and then get a greyscale image off the
    web and set your monitor manually according to the greyscale. When using
    a greyscale the brightness is set to the black point and the contrast is
    set to the white point.
    Elmer Fudd, Oct 30, 2009