Re: Toshiba M200 hinge

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by ellemoo, Apr 7, 2008.

  1. ellemoo

    ellemoo Guest

    I have developed a 'TOSHIBA' (http://tinyurl.com/4msc9l) BRAKE HINGE
    revision set. It is applicablle for Toshiba hinge partnumbers:
    P000392930/40
    P000377630/40
    P000379650/60
    P000392250/60
    P000394150/60
    P000380770/80
    P000347860/50
    P000349070/60
    P000353180/90
    P000368300/10
    P000378510
    See 'www.impactcomputers.com' (http://www.impactcomputers.com/) for
    models
    You need to disassamble your notebook yourself.
    See 'www.irisvista.com' (http://www.irisvista.com/)

    For detailed information mail me: ''
    ()

    --