Re: Toshiba Protege 3110CT - how to input drivers, etc?

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Cliff Gieseke, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Thanks. I'll probably try the flash drive. One of my sons is, I think, just
    starting to use these on laptops he buys on e-bay and refurbishes, and I'll
    have him try one on our next drive to his place.

    -- Cliff

    Cliff Gieseke, Jun 24, 2003