Re: Vista vs Tablet [ Vista the Winner ]

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Rainald Taesler, Oct 14, 2008.

  1. dee.cee.vee wrote:

    > Since using Vista, I don't like using my Fujitsu Tablet as much as
    > I used to and find that I type on it more than I write.

    Why don't you try Vista on your Fujitsu Tablet?
    Does it not have enough resources?

    After a longer time of hesitating I did bite the bullet and installed
    Vista on my HP tc1100. Works perfect.

    Rainald

    Rainald Taesler, Oct 14, 2008

  2. dee.cee.vee wrote:

    >>> Since using Vista, I don't like using my Fujitsu Tablet as much as
    >>> I used to and find that I type on it more than I write.

    >> Why don't you try Vista on your Fujitsu Tablet?
    >> Does it not have enough resources?
    >>
    >> After a longer time of hesitating I did bite the bullet and
    >> installed Vista on my HP tc1100. Works perfect.

    > to tell the truth. I never thought of that. Seems I would need
    > more ram and maybe a bigger hard drive.

    1GB of RAM would be the minimum . 2GB might even be better. But with 1GB
    and possible a USB-stick or an SD-card used for "ReadyBoost" would
    provide very good performance. I currently have 1.5GB and it works
    pretty good.

    I Keep thinking that the
    > Fujitsu would be the perfect Computer for my grand daughter, She's
    > 10. . and I I save it to her - that would be the perfect excuse to
    > buy something new for myself.

    LOL

    > I have my desktop, and the fustier is
    > actually too Small sometimes. I hare my HTC Shift which is
    > probably the best portable -EVER thanks to the windows mobile
    > feature. My battery will sometimes last for days because-it can
    > use WinMo for checkIng email. What are people saying is the best
    > full size tablet?

    Honestly speaking: I can't say!!
    The best one would be an updated HP tc1100 with Core 2 processor and the
    like. But HP did not continue the product line of the "hybrids" :-( :-(

    Rainald

    Rainald

    Rainald Taesler, Oct 26, 2008