    It was, after all, "The Religious Wacko Returneth" where most of the fine
    repast at The Pit® was developed.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®
    Bird Janitor®, Mar 8, 2006

  2. Bird Janitor®

    - HAL9000 Guest

    Not sure about everyone else, I can go Saturday...

    - HAL9000, Mar 8, 2006

  3. Bird Janitor®

    0_Qed Guest

    - HAL9000 wrote:
    > Not sure about everyone else, I can go Saturday...

    :)

    We're open 7 days a week ... except Saturday.

    The Mgt,
    Qed.
    0_Qed, Mar 8, 2006
  4. - HAL9000 wrote:

    | Not sure about everyone else, I can go Saturday...

    Is that for the Apocalypse or just for dinner?

    Shall we firm up the commitment with reservations?

    Jef
    Bird Janitor®, Mar 8, 2006
  5. Bird Janitor®

    0_Qed Guest

    Bird Janitor® wrote:

    > Is that for the Apocalypse or just for dinner?
    >
    > Shall we firm up the commitment with reservations?

    At The Pit ... =I/m= The Donald !!!

    You're fired !!!!!!

    The Mgt.
    0_Qed, Mar 9, 2006
  6. Qed wrote:

    | At The Pit ... =I/m= The Donald !!!
    |
    | You're fired !!!!!!
    |

    | The Mgt.

    After all the work I've done promoting The Pit® as a Six-Star Dining
    Destination.

    I only wanted to know if he was going to be staying for the "entertainment"
    or dinner only. Makes a difference in your customer turnover. The
    Apocalypse isn't something that simply happens between the salad and the
    entree. If he's only staying for dinner, I was going to seat him by the
    kitchen so that he didn't disrupt the other patrons when the End Time
    occurred!

    Jef
    Bird Janitor®, Mar 9, 2006
  7. Bird Janitor®

    0_Qed Guest

    Bird Janitor® wrote:

    > After all the work I've done promoting The Pit® as a Six-Star Dining
    > Destination.

    .... for 'which' I'm grateful.

    > I only wanted to know if he was going to be staying for the "entertainment"
    > or dinner only. Makes a difference in your customer turnover. The
    > Apocalypse isn't something that simply happens between the salad and the
    > entree. If he's only staying for dinner, I was going to seat him by the
    > kitchen so that he didn't disrupt the other patrons when the End Time
    > occurred!

    The Pit has =no= "Adult" entertainment license.

    The Pit is open seven(7) days a week , and closed on Saturday.

    'Reservations' =are= required, but patrons are seated on a 1st_come
    basis.

    We've lately out_sourced our 'kitchen' to an "AQ" company.
    They've agreed to "season" all devices, utensiles , dinner_ware ,
    flat_ware ,
    etc ...

    ???
    Whatza "End Time" ????

    The Mgt.
    0_Qed, Mar 9, 2006
  8. Qed wrote:

    | ???
    | Whatza "End Time" ????

    Nothing beats visual aids in describing things that are beyond your
    comprehension:
    http://www.apocalypsecartoons.com/

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®
    Bird Janitor®, Mar 9, 2006
  9. Bird Janitor®

    - HAL9000 Guest

    Oh, I dunno. But I don't wanna go by myself...

    - HAL9000, Mar 9, 2006
  10. Bird Janitor®

    - HAL9000 Guest

    Oh gosh, all the technical details :-|

    I just wanted to do some glass lifting...

    - HAL9000, Mar 9, 2006
  11. - HAL9000 wrote:

    | Oh, I dunno. But I don't wanna go by myself...

    Okay then .. we'll get the gang all lined up Saturday for the 7:30 p.m. AA
    meeting in town. They we can car-pool out to The Pit® for some "heavy
    lifting."

    No need to worry about a designatied driver because the local authorities
    are all honored guests, having their own table, served by the staff hookers,
    reserved 24x7.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®
    Bird Janitor®, Mar 9, 2006
  12. Bird Janitor®

    - HAL9000 Guest

    Dude,

    Now THAT is a plan I can live with ! Recruiting AA members for the
    toast to the End...

    Circling back around... Does that mean we all subconsciously like
    spam cuz we posting to this thread? I hope not !

    - HAL9000, Mar 10, 2006
  13. - HAL9000 wrote:

    | Dude,
    |
    | Now THAT is a plan I can live with ! Recruiting AA members for
    | the toast to the End...

    LOL .. there's no point to being a Recovering Alcoholic at The End Time!

    | Circling back around... Does that mean we all subconsciously
    | like spam cuz we posting to this thread? I hope not !

    We better like Spam® .. it's the main ingredient in most of the offerings at
    The Pit®! Though the thought of trying to 'healthy' it up by making some of
    the offerngs from Turkey Spam® kinda defeats the purpose of eating at The
    Pit®.

    See you at the AA meeting! Who knows .. we might meet up with some nice
    looking dates for our End Times repast.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®
    Bird Janitor®, Mar 10, 2006