Re: Where'd they go?

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Beckett, Oct 22, 2009.

  1. Beckett

    Beckett Guest

    On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 22:36:24 -0400, "First of One" <root@127.0.0.1>
    wrote:

    >"Tens of thousands" spread over the world isn't saying much. A handful of
    >them are in stock here if you are ordering from the US:
    >http://www.ncixus.com/search/?categoryid=0&q=5870
    >
    >I certainly hope the production rates improve. Wouldn't want another
    >"Platinum Edition"...

    Yea, people in the know jump on them ASAP so they sell out quickly on
    the first run. I got my 5870 a couple of weeks back from newegg.ca and
    it was $50.00 less than what NCIX was selling the same card for. Most
    of the NCIX listings were just advertised prices with no actual stock.