Re: which driver

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Cronos, Dec 16, 2009.

  1. Cronos

    Cronos Guest

    Zorro... wrote:
    > LS
    >
    > Can anyone please tell me which driver I can use?
    >
    > I have an ATI Radeon Express 1200 (Integrated MoBo). (yes I know it's
    > ancient but sufficient for me). I do run win 7 (32 bit). I'm not quit
    > sure if 9.11 will cause major problems.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Gr. J.

    At the ATI site you select series of video card and then OS and it will
    take you to the download page with latest compatible driver.
    Cronos, Dec 16, 2009

  2. Zorro... wrote:

    > Thank you kindly for your respons, however, I wouldn't have posted this
    > question here if I didn't tried that already, but maybe i wasn't quit
    > clear on that point.
    >
    > The win7 drivers aren't available on the ATI site.
    > i.e.
    > http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

    I selected 1050 for Vista32bit (can't remember if you said 32bit or
    64bit) series and it shows your video card as supported in latest 9.11
    driver. Just some older cards like 3 and 4 series must use 9.3 or
    earlier driver.

    http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownlo...spx?type=2.4.1&product=2.4.1.3.6&lang=English

    ATI Catalyst™ Display Driver

    Helpful Links

    * Catalyst Crew Driver Feedback
    * Catalyst Product Information
    * Discuss Catalyst in our Forums
    * Catalyst News
    * Previous Drivers and Software

    Alienware Aurora

    Dell XPS 625

    Version

    9.11
    Operating System(s)

    Windows Vista - 32-Bit Edition
    Products Supported

    AMD has moved a number of DX9 ATI Radeon™ graphics accelerators products
    to a legacy driver support structure. This change impacts Windows XP,
    Windows Vista, and Linux distributions. AMD has moved to a legacy
    software support structure for these graphics accelerator products in an
    effort to better focus development resources on future products.

    The following products have been moved to the legacy software support
    structure (including Mobile and All-in-Wonder Variants):

    ATI Radeon 9500 Series
    ATI Radeon 9550 Series
    ATI Radeon 9600 Series
    ATI Radeon 9700 Series