Re: Windows 7 and Tablet

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Tony Linguini, Jan 26, 2010.

  1. Bought an Asus R1F Jan. 2007, came with XP Tablet, free upgrade to Vista 32
    but, wanted and bought Vista 64 bit and Asus abandoned 64 bit after they
    said they would support it. 5 devices unusable. When Windows 7 came out,
    installed 64 bit ultimate and everything works like a dream. Any vendor that
    doesn't write drivers for 64 bit should crank up their model T and RCA
    victrola.
    <fwiw>

    Tony Linguini, Jan 26, 2010