    Blaedmon, Aug 8, 2004

  2. Blaedmon

    Phil Guest

    "Blaedmon" <> wrote in message
    news:cf4rg3$26hj$...
    > dipshit. DONT DOWNLOAD THIS. Its a little pissant trojan or something.
    > Completely useless in that even opening the message it was discovered and
    > erased. Pathetic. I could code something better on a c64 for gods sakes.
    >
    > <> wrote in message
    > > Quite simpily the best shootemup ever!

    <snip>

    Please don't repost the spam, the news-server I use dropped the original
    message as spam, but thanks to people replying to it it appears in my group
    listings..please just ignore it in future

    Phil, Aug 8, 2004

  3. Blaedmon

    patrickp Guest

    On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 19:24:24 +1000, "Blaedmon" <> wrote:

    >dipshit. DONT DOWNLOAD THIS. Its a little pissant trojan or something.
    >Completely useless in that even opening the message it was discovered and
    >erased. Pathetic. I could code something better on a c64 for gods sakes.
    >
    ><> wrote in message
    >> Quite simpily the best shootemup ever!

    <URL snipped>

    Would help if you didn't perpetuete the link, though, Blaedmon. The
    server I get this off has removed the OP (not so the other server I
    use...); it would be gone if you hadn't repeated it. ;-)

    patrickp

    - take five to email me

    patrickp, Aug 8, 2004
  4. Blaedmon

    Blaedmon Guest

    woops - sorry chaps, I guess I'm the dickhead ;)

    Blaedmon, Aug 8, 2004