    9 hours before they post an answer.

    Is there another way??

    Thanks for reading!

    hin, Apr 23, 2004

  2. hin

    *Vanguard* Guest

    "hin" said in news::
    > Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong newsgroup, but I need help.
    >
    > How can I read/write to this newsgroup from Outlook or yahoo email? I
    > don't like posting to Google because it would takes anywhere from 3 -
    > 9 hours before they post an answer.
    >
    > Is there another way??
    >
    > Thanks for reading!

    Use an NNTP (network news transfer protocol) compliant client, like
    Outlook Express or Forte Agent. Then connect to a *real* news server,
    not some simplistic web interface. Use the news server provided by your
    ISP, or find a free one, or pay to use a good one.

    *** Email: domain = ".com" and append "=news=" to Subject.
    *Vanguard*, Apr 23, 2004

  3. hin

    *Vanguard* Guest

    "*Vanguard*" said in news::
    > "hin" said in news::
    >> Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong newsgroup, but I need help.
    >>
    >> How can I read/write to this newsgroup from Outlook or yahoo email?
    >> I don't like posting to Google because it would takes anywhere from
    >> 3 - 9 hours before they post an answer.
    >>
    >> Is there another way??
    >>
    >> Thanks for reading!

    > Use an NNTP (network news transfer protocol) compliant client, like
    > Outlook Express or Forte Agent. Then connect to a *real* news server,
    > not some simplistic web interface. Use the news server provided by
    > your ISP, or find a free one, or pay to use a good one.

    By the way, for *this* newsgroup, you can connect your news client to
    msnews.microsoft.com. It's public and free.

    *** Email: domain = ".com" and append "=news=" to Subject.
    *Vanguard*, Apr 23, 2004
  4. hin

    hin Guest

    Thanks!!