    1. Advertising

  1. Richard Dower

    Barry Walsh Guest

    Barry Walsh, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Richard Dower

    EA Guest

    http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/dlac97-2.aspx?lineid=5&famid=12&series=8&Software=True

    > I tried them and they made a mess of the sound in the one game I tried,
    > so be warned, they may be less than perfect.

    I had a problem of a slight pause in mouse cursor movement when moving it
    over things in game menus that make a sound when you move the mouse over
    them. The 3.62 driver didnt "fix" this but it reduced it. Quite annoying
    still.
    It would also do it on the little click noise windows makes when you say,
    click on a link in IE. anyone else experince this?

    EA, Aug 24, 2004