Recognized Text Sent from the Tablet PC Input Panel Does Not Appear in the Target Program

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Dani, May 9, 2008.

  1. Dani

    Dani Guest

    Hi, i have this problem, when access with my tablet pc to another via
    terminal server Tablet PC Input Panel don't work.

    for solve this problem i try http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822656/en-us
    but doesnt work, any ideas??

    1. Advertising

  2. Chris H

    Chris H Guest

    Terminal Server does not, will not (as in never ever) support a Tablet PC
    Inking connection. Use regular input methods when you use Terminal Server.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Dani" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, i have this problem, when access with my tablet pc to another via
    > terminal server Tablet PC Input Panel don't work.
    >
    > for solve this problem i try http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822656/en-us
    > but doesnt work, any ideas??

    1. Advertising

  3. Re: Recognized Text Sent from the Tablet PC Input Panel Does NotAppear in the Target Program

    Specifically, when connected, on the remote computer;

    start/run/OSK

    Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]

  4. Re: Recognized Text Sent from the Tablet PC Input Panel Does NotAppear in the Target Program

    Also, the kb article you referenced, discussed terminal services unicode
    issues which were discussed at
    <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814066/EN-US/>

    Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]