recording music question

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by Roger, Sep 8, 2004.

  1. Roger

    Roger Guest

    Can someone tell me a sound card that might be good for recording live
    singing, and guitar playing?

    ;something that I could use cakewalk or sonar software to record and mix
    for playing back.

    Also, what type of specs would I look for on a sound card to see if you
    can run two or more lines into it to record two or more voices or
    instrument?

    Roger