    Give some example and coding please, to compile and test the psco chip

    Rdgs
    padma

    PADMASINE KG, Nov 9, 2011

  2. PADMASINE KG

    Ignacio G.T. Guest

    In article <6c3f3cda-85b3-4129-bee9-b57be20e1119
    @d37g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, says...

    > Hi all,
    > I want some basic c programming that would help doing in PSoc
    > designer.
    > Give some example and coding please, to compile and test the psco chip

    #include <stdio.h>
    int main (void)
    {
    printf ("Testing PSoc or psco chip\n");
    return 0;
    }

    Ignacio G.T., Nov 11, 2011

  3. On 11/11/2011 8:05 AM, Ignacio G.T. wrote:
    > In article<6c3f3cda-85b3-4129-bee9-b57be20e1119
    > @d37g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, says...
    >>
    >> Hi all,
    >> I want some basic c programming that would help doing in PSoc
    >> designer.
    >> Give some example and coding please, to compile and test the psco chip

    > #include<stdio.h>
    > int main (void)
    > {
    > printf ("Testing PSoc or psco chip\n");
    > return 0;
    > }

    That is a little irresponsible. You really should have pointed out that
    it is probably safer to doing in Ada programming.

    with Text_IO;
    procedure Test_PSOC is
    begin
    Text_IO.Put_Line ("Testing Psoc or psco chip");
    end Test_PSOC;

    All teasing aside, the point of these responses is that there is not
    enough information here to even begin to guess at what you (original
    poster) want to achieve. In all honesty, even what appears to be the
    authoritative source for this stuff (www.psocdeveloper.com/) is a bit
    lacking and vague but for a specific board/environment/chipset like what
    I assume you are asking about, you really are better off asking in a
    more focused forum like the one present on that website (assuming of
    course that I've correctly guessed a technology associated with an
    overloaded and niche acronym).

    Jeffrey Creem, Nov 11, 2011
  4. On 09/11/2011 11:27, PADMASINE KG wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I want some basic c programming that would help doing in PSoc
    > designer.
    > Give some example and coding please, to compile and test the psco chip
    >
    > Rdgs
    > padma

    Well "basic" is a subjective term. How about:

    http://www.cypress.com/?id=2492&rtID=113 ?

    Or for something more advanced:

    http://www.freertos.org/FreeRTOS-port-and-demo-for-Cypress-PSoC5-CY8C5588-Cortex-M3.html

    Regards,